Met up with SKHY! Okay,I know she miss me alot. And same goes to me! HAHA. Went to Han's to chitchat then Sakae for lunch. We're one big weaklings man. Can't eat much. After lunch then starbucks to chill and I lost my jacket. I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!! ): Cos is my favourite jacket ))))):
Act shy only.
We're weakling!
She say this is Elmo! Slap her please!
My favourite sweet (:
She took these two and she thinks that she's very zai. HAHAHAHA
That day Hooters for lunch,follow by Harry's at Dempsey Hill. Imagine 2plus in the afternoon people drink. HAHA. Have you all tried watermelon icecream? Omg. For the first time I tried. And it taste good,something different.
Then the other day Tontom (if I never get the name wrongly) for lunch then Forbidden City to chill. And yes,drinking in the afternoon again. I have been drinking for the past few days and is bad!!!!!
And the other day I drove back home,for a short distance though.
Sooooooooooooooo tempted to get the new iPhone S. Any sponsors? HAHA
Met up with AhMiao had Kampong Chickenrice then Icekimo for yummy ice cream! She treated me the icecream. Thanks girl (: Had a good chat. Sindy came to look for me then Ah Miao went for her piano class. Sat for awhile then went back to Amk,Mos burger for corn soup (:
My eye bags are soooooooooooooooo sucky. Totally hate it ):
Icekimo
Bloody orange,Belgium chocolate
Baileys,YUMMSS
Love letter and Chocolate. Thanks babe.
Ah Miao
Sit like own home
Still running away from reality. Please takecare