When things turn out like this. It was all unexpected. I didn't wanna leave. But I guess it's all good for us. Been together for a year plus,it was happy and you know it. From zoo trip to birthday surprises to valentines day to rose surprise. All these are memorable. I smile to myself when I thought of it cos those days were the times when we're very happy. Rmbring when you text me sweet or funny texts I would like smile to my phone which people may think I'm crazy though is silly but it was real sweet. We've been through so much. The days when you were in PA sucks cos I don't get to see you. Always waiting for you in CCK every Friday though is tiring but I don't mind. Some things happen at home,it was a tough time but we went through it together. How much effort I put in,is all true. I don't fake it. The place we go,the food we eat,the things we do,the things we say somehow still lingers in my mind.
You,missing out alot of things. I know I was selfish cos I wanted you all by myself. Afterall love is selfish and blind. Rmb one msg which says 'i've got you,thats enough'. While I was reading through all the texts my heart somehow smile but at the same time my tears came rolling down. Anyway,if you're reading this which I don't think you will. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for controlling you which makes you missed out on alot of things that you say I wouldn't understand. Yes I may not understand. You don't tell me would I know? Anyway,is okay. Hope you'll be happier,and yes I know you will.
And I don't need any care or concern but of course friends who are concern you guys all the best! I need not name out who,I guess most of you know who you are. But there's this person I would like to specially thanks is Sheena! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE her to the max man!!
Goodbye my lover.