Tuesday, October 13, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I've got so many things to post! Been busy with work,work,work and work!

Anyhow,Butter the other day with Maxie,Berenice,Alex and another girl. Saw Don,Edmund, Seonghoon and Wilson. Joined them and REGRETTED!!!!! Edmund IS A BIG CHEATER! HAHAHA. They make me drink and drink and drink. We're playing 5 10 by the way. HAHA. Wanna stop playing but they refuse to let me go. And Faith,my S. Came down to look for us! That girl ah. Take very long to get high. Butter closing then high so we went Zouk. After Zouk she's still not satisfied we went Powerhouse. First time there and didn't quite like it. On the way there Faith was damn high and she talk nonsense. HAHA. Supper with Faith and Wilson reach home at 7plus and drop dead!

Lovely S!


Butterloves!








Friday Zouk with Faith and Edmund. Saw Peggy and Kerson. And they join us. That night was crazy. All thanks to Peggy!!!! HAHAHA. And that Faith ah EMO AGAIN!!!! Everytime in Zouk emo! Hahahahahahahahaha. Supper with Faith,Peggy and Kerson.






And Saturday had a Fashion show at Zouk. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Helluv of FUN! Edwin drove me there cos I was half dead already and I'm late for rehersal XXX: Thanksthanks. Had our rehersal all done and get prepare for the night. Make up and hair done and OMG!!!!!!! The amount of powder use is PRICELESS. Friends who knows me,know that I don't put foundation and all. So I was not quite used to it. And the hairstyle was like WOAH!!!!! Super zai. Hahahahaha. When you see the photos you will know what i'm talking about. Maxie,Ber,Alex and Choon came to support. Then after the show the group of carbon4 crew and those who did the fashion show stayed to party! AWESOME NIGHT!!

















Our nanny for that night!


The Kings girl from Taiwan




The 'Model' pose


The retard pose. HAHAHA









They make me do the lion pose which I fail to do so! HAHAHA






One photo from Maxie during the show.


Party after the show!!!












The 'VERY SIAO' Will