Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I feel FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT! When the clock strikes 12 I'll get hungry. Why ah? Can my stomach be good and not always growl for food? For 2 consecutive days,3 breads with skippy gao gao one. Sinful sinful sinful. Whenever I tell B,he will say FAT! AHHHHHHHH! He's growing fatter too! Wahahahaha. Good. If not make me look so fat beside him. But then again. I feel that he's so skinny but kinda like his pacs. YUMMMS! Feel so love when I'm with him,maybe y'all can say still honeymoon period what. Nope,to tell you the truth,he didn't give me any honeymoon period. We did quarrel and all when we started out. But is all good now. Which makes me think that the quarrels brought us closer? Heh. Thanks for tolerating my cow attitude B. Muacks!

Birthday in another 4 more days. And I haven't got the cake order yet! But Faith say she'll settle for me. Weeeeeeeeee! So good to have such friends. Faith,Chantel,Nicole,Jasmine and all those who are going. Can you all be lenient to me and not letting me get wasted so early on my birthday? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.