Yes is the one in pic!
Life's been good. Mayb a little hoo-ha here and there. But everything's fine now. Sometimes I might tend to be a little paranoid ('cause of my previous rs,which kinda leave me a bad experience) but yea,glad that B knows how to handle me well enough so I wouldn't go crazy. HAHAHA. Starting a new job next week. Kinda excited. And is sth which I always wanna do! Guess I'm gonna be a busybee again. And I'm starting to smell FREEDOM! WOOOOHOOOOO!
Enough said,the other day I met C. Accompany her to a photoshoot. Did some catching up. How much we giggle and laugh. Priceless.
Worked during YOG for Samsung at Celebration @ Marina Bay. I'm happy to know E.
Happygirl 'cause she got The Cick Five poster with their signature!
We watched fireworks almost EVERYDAY!
Did BTL golf event last month with many other girls. Second time working for them. Nice people there.



Then did a F1 event for Great Easten on 24/09,Friday. Sadly no photos 'cause we're busy working! Hahaha.
The next day went F1 with B.

I think that's about all. Shld I get a Macbook? Yes,no?