Thursday, January 06, 2011



It's 1.31am now and I am snacking secretly 'cause apparently that night DD took my snacks and almost throw them away. Hahaha. He said that I kept complaining that I'm fat still snack ): Just had a cup of HL milk I feel so refreshing. 'Cause there's so much going on my mind. I think I need a getaway. BKK again? Sigh..... So glad that I've got so many awesome friends around. And a perfect soulmate.

Say hello to my new BLACK,SHORT and PERM HAIR!



Decided to dye black. Actually it wasn't my decision. I wanted dark colour but the hairstylist thinks that only black able to cover my Goldilocks hair. HAHAHA! Sooooo TA-DAH! It's a different look now. I miss my long hair ): I want longlonglonglonggggggg hair.

Nowadays I stuff myself silly with food! Can I not be sad anymore so I can stop stuffing myself. I don't wanna be fat ): I wanna get over it soon!

Shan picked me up and went Ding Tai Feng for lunch. Then off to play MJ. Today not my day. Didn't lose though. But had alot of laughter.