Sunday, October 23, 2011

A bit here and there.

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Many things happened around me. Bff,C joined the Blues who's happily flying around. R got tgt with a guy who broke her heart time and time. F further her studies. S resign plus having rs problem. And me got a job few months back but tender recently. But I'm happy. Hehehe.

Samsung Galaxy S2 launch during end of July.

One of the Samsung promoter,Kennie


With Wynne!



HTC Cha Cha during August.

With Summer Production family. Always love working with them!


F1 during end of September.

With Adeline!


Esther!


Manymanymany people got married this year. This include my twinnie,Shirley&Ben. Celestine&Derrick. Regina&Jeffery. Xiuhua&Alson.

Early October.

The lovely bride,Xiuhua.


Another 1 more month is B and I 2nd anniversary. Looked how time flies. Wonder what should I get for him. Mmmm...

A last photo before I end to meet B.