Late night sleep,stress,going out,chilling with friends,happy,sad,sad,sad,sad,sad.
Okay ignore what I have just said. A little nuts due to the very irritating pimples and eyebags.
Sometimes is just so hard to please someone. Especially someone who you love,care,respect and all. I just wanna make you happy and not worry about me anymore. But I think I failed to do so. I'm always making you worry,doing things that makes you unhappy. But deep down,I didn't mean to. I love you and I'm sorry,daddy )):
Anyway,the other sentosa with Faith! VBVBVBVBVBVBVB! Whole body aching now. Weak,I know. It's been a long time since I really play. Good exercising though. So people,date me to sentosa please!!! Then we had dinner at Kimgary.
That day went to have dinner at this very cute place. The interior of the place is damn cute. But didn't manage to take any photos though
KSL for lunch. Then town and we climb this friggin' longggggggggggggg stairs just to chill. Then she went to meet her friends.
Polariad loves!
Ah Miao
Jerry's for dinner then Gem to chill. The fried mushroom is good! And Snowball is GREAT! HAHA. COOL COOL COOL.
Sentosa with Miao yst. But I think I have this uneven tanned. Hopefully it will be okay later when I'm awake!!! )):
*will upload photos later.
Today lunch at Jerry's again. Then dinner at Sunset Grill. Fried mushroom Fried mushroom Fried mushroom! The buffulo wings are only at level 1. Imagine people having it at level 30?! I think if I were to have it I will have ice all in/around my mouth. HAHA. After dinner then Ponggol to chill.
Nowadays I always D,S,D,S,D,S,D,S,D,S,D,S,D,S. Very uncool.
And I think I'm eating way tooooooooooooo much cos my tummy is out again ): I guess is to gain back what I've lost the other time.
Anyway,SKHY is damn sick. She like it very much when I'm angry and even ask me continue to be angry. HAHA. And girl! Please stop being emo. Anything let me know ah. Ai zai. HAHA.
And thanks to those who are concern about xxHeartstrings. No worries. I will update soon,I hope. Give me some time.