Time and time I have not heed his advice. He talk to me nicely and I never listen. I felt that I'm such a bad daughter. How much it hurts seeing him upset. I feel that I have not done enough. I was crying,upon seeing that he gave me a hug after the lecture which made me felt even worst. I told him 'I'm sorry,You should know I care and love you the most'. The warm and tight hug just made me keep crying. And my mum came to help me but got scolded by him. Fuck. What am I thinking man! Why am I making this family turn out to be like this. Is just me,who made things turn out this way and everyone got it. I totally hate myself.
I have the sudden urge to call you cos last time whenever things happen you're always there. I miss you boy ):