Friday, August 28, 2009

Lazylazylazy..............................................................

And I'm so tired of this place. I wanna go for a short getaway. Who wants to join me? Maybe during Nov?

Anyway a little summarize.

The other day met CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC to singggggggggggggggggg!! Sang many English songs that day. Super high!! As if we're clubbingggggg..... Had Macs for dinner. YUMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Then BOWLINGGGGGG! AWESOME!




Met Ahmiao then accompany her for her interview. Then dinner with D and M. After dinner M was unhappy so she decided to pamper herself by doing manicure. Sillygirl.



And the day before D told me he did something really crazy and I guess he cut his hair and YES! I'm right! Hahaha.


I gave a miss watching TFD with the 3 Js and Z ))): But met J,Z and E in the night and brought M along. J and M has common topic about work. Me and Z were talking about stocks? E still on the way. HAHAHA. And sorry for putting aeroplane in the earlier part )): Anyway,YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOO LOVE BY ME OKAY!