Met T the other day and caught Coco before Chanel,had my steamboat craving and is the first time we're having it cos we're always eating good food and next LK! Like finally. Woooohoooo! And the manager said a BIG HELLO when he saw us. HAHAHAHA. Daidee,Erdinger,Snowball and Tropicaljasmine. D,S,D,S,D,S,D,S. Totally uncool.
Mmmm........ Have being watching movie for the whole of last month. The hangover,UP,G.I Joe,Where got ghost,The proposal,Final destination,Coco before Chanel and I love you,beth cooper. Omg. Come to think of it,it's like so scary. I don't used to always watch movie. But I'm glad I caught those shows.
Last Wednesday went Ion to meet C and N then cab down to Oosh Bar for casting. ChinaOne with the girls. After that headed to dblo after much persuasion by the veryveryvery naggy C. HAHAHA. Anyway I had funnnnnnnnnnnn...... Thanks C,N and T (((:




When girls gone wildddddddddd.........

Then Friday had breakfast with T then met up with A and L. The boys went to play Lan while waiting for me. Sorry to keep yall waiting. Walked over to eat 6 pingpong balls(this is what louis call as takapochi) HAHAHA. Went wheelock to get my phone check. Aww.. This baby is giving me so much trouble. *Chants,iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS iPhone 3GS. WAHAHAHAHA. Starbucks to slack then to our long awaiting steamboat. YUMMMMMSSS!! Okay I love to eat seaweed and I took alot of it and made the soup super black. And they were like complaning la!
A
L
My boys (:
Will update on the golf event I did yesterday soon when some of the babes send me the photos (: