Friday, August 14, 2009

The day before was called for a last min job. And it was goody. Cos I'm like paid to watch the match? HAHA. Okay so Singapore VS China. S was leading then C scored a goal. Then penalty shots and then C win. AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! And A,my agent bet C will win and I said S will win. Owe him a drink man! During the match W,who I knew then came to talk to me and all. And we chatted a little and he was damn nice to ask if I'm tired,hungry,blahblah. After the match E came to pick me. Aww......... Had the yummy pineapple tarts.

VIP area which is totally not VIP at all. Cos it was quite messy at that moment so they give me this in order for me to enter. HAHA


That's W btw. Haha


Before the match.


Hope you will be happy with her. After all I'm still single (: