Met darling C the other day. Nicey me went to her place. Ben was super HYPER!! Don't know why too. And Wati is very funny. HAHA. Astons for lunch then Millenia Walk to look for her stuff. Bus to Fep and she did her nails. I gotta get mine done soon. Super cui already,like always. HAHAHA. Then down to casting.



I didn't know my hair was that long.

Went Ah Melmiao grandma's to bake cookies for her cousin 21st. Theme: Wedding. Damn cool. Was so called invited but have plans for that day alr. We baked a total of 60plus 70 buttercookies. Made for Faith too then met her for steamboat.
Next day went to have crab been hoon.
ThaiCentral. Was craving for thai foody that day. And poof! Went to eat the next day. Yes,damn zai,I know. YUMMS!
Luxy@Social house.
Saw many familiar faces. And S&I were busy 'running around' cos we have like three groups of friends there. HAHAHA. Anyway,is always good to club with S! (: Supper at Katong.
No photos of LUXYGIRLS though. HAHA
LOVE YOU S!

SH,S,F,EM


NUM party@Butter.
S was like damn sad. You know why right S. HAHAHA. Don't have Singapore but you'll always have AMK! HAHAHA. Oh yar. USA is one hot eyecandy. *Slurps :DDDDDDDDD

The very unskillful D. HAHA.




Butter on Wednesday. As I say is always good to club with S! But at the later part I started to emo and all which is bad cos I cried. No idea why. Just cried like that. Super not zai. Sigh...................................

Sentosa that day and it was bad cos I forgot to put my suntan lotion and my skin peeled like immediately after I bath ): Not zai already. Went to meet Ahmiao to watch The hangover. Funnyfunnyfunny.
And I'm sick ): High fever(recovering),eye swollen(allergic to panadol,overdosage) and feeling very giddy. But no worries. I'm feeling better already. I guess is due to my late night sleep these few days which is totally uncool cos it means that more pimples are popping out and deeeeeeeeeeeeeep eyebags. SIGH....................