And so,promise to update on the BTL golf event/dinner I did and Louis's surprise birthday.
BTL golf event/dinner
Worked with 10 (I think) lovely babes. And they are all so funny and cute la. Applying sunblock nonstop and I'm only the one who applied suntan lotion XXX: Got to our designate place and then I got all blur and follow the golfers? HAHAHA. Learn quite abit about golf though. Then the marshals kept saying I look like malay. How could it be possible. Craps. Drove the buggy and the marshal kept reminding me about the tree!! HAHAHAHA. After golfy they had dinner.



Amanda
Sabrina
Lurvies
Louis's surprise birthday.
A and I decided we should give L a surprise birthday since last year was a unsuccessful one. All thanks to A! HAHAHA. Okay the day before we went to get L Birk's and cakey. Left everything there. Then went Astons to ask if.............. Anyway I'm not suppose to say anything. Few days back was pestering L to take off and all and he still say see how first. Yadayada..... Lucky he could take off. Then the next day met A first to collect everything and gave L excuses like A need to work and I'm going for last minute casting. HAHA. We met L at Cathay's Astons. Glad that............................... Wouldn't say what is it. Settled and all. Suddenly the manager came and ask 'Whose birthday is it'. I quickly signal him and pointed to A. L pointed at him too. HAHAHA. Gosh! I was like panicking la! Had our lunch and all I said I was going to the toilet and ask the uncle to clear the table. Back with his cake and present. L smile............. Aww........ And A told me while the uncle was clearing the table he asked 'So what now? Bring the cake?' And they both laugh. I'm like OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad that L was surprise and happy as we all know he doesn't like any big celebrations and all. Anyway,a big thanks to the Astons people. Nicey nice people (:
Thumbs up for his cake cos...........
WAHAHAHAHAHA
Happy boy.
Working tmr gotta crash now. Waking up at 645am! Gosh............