Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sigh.... I'm so worn out and all. There's so much things to do yet so little time. How I wish I've like got 48hours? Or best 72hours. Gonna workworkwork. Busy Sept and early Oct. Anyway just attend Faith's(11thsept) and Miao's(12thsept) birthday chalet. Was a little tipsy during Faith's XXX: Lucky A was there. HAHA.

Anyway happy bithday to my two lovelies. Oh no. Should be three cos today is Elainn birthday. Omg. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Y'ALL BABES! (: and not forgetting my darling Louis! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

*Will update Louis's surprise birthday in my next post (:

While clearing my text I saw the text you send me quite awhile ago. How harsh and cruel it was. You'll never know and I doubt you will. Saying you're tired of me,tired of always waiting for me over the 1year plus. Since that time you say you missed out on alot of things. Then okay,I let you go and then what? I don't understand why do you still have the cheek to still text me now and all. Why don't you cherish what you have got and not wait till you lose it then regret? It's pointless boy. No use crying over spilled milk. This is what you have told me. Rmb during one of the event? You said that you're not like last time anymore and even ask me to get that in mind,you won't give a fcuk. GREAT! I don't give a fcuk too.