Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's 1.16am now. And I'm drinking a bowl of homemade soupppppppp. Hungryhungry! I so wanna have Prata and Fried chicken from Pratahouse at Thomson now!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! Craving since don't know when. Oh yar. I didn't mention my hair is kinda BLACK now. YES BLACK! Super healthy. WAHAHAHAHA.

A little update on my life. Life's been pretty good just that I spend money like don't know how and my bank is kinda dried up. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cannot cannot cannot cannot. Wanna work work work work work work and work!

Recently did this event at Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon '09 for L'oreal. Together with 4 other girls. And Kitttttttttttttttttt is my partner for that day. And she blame me for **************************. Shall not say what is it,or else she'll kill me! HAHAHAHAHA. Got to know random people and their very nice! Poloraids were taken by them. And their job scope is giving free energy bar and taking photos for people. Didn't have the chance to eat cos I always misplace it! HAHAHA. Oh yar. I think I grew fatter. Why ah? I'm so not happy lo. Gotta cut down some fats. Especially on my cheeks? Most importantly stop craving for food during late nights!





*credits to Kit and Albert!