AND I REGRETTED GETTING MY HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))))): I'm so not happy now seriously!
Anyway,
Quite awhile ago B surprised me with a BB. Weeeeeeeeeeee! I'm a HAPPYGIRL!!! And I'm welcome by C and N to the BB club. HAHAHAHA. Luckily I chose BB over iPhone3Gs instead and I think I made the right choice! Cause BB's AWESOME PLEASE! Then B got me a T&C bracelet for xmas. Weeeeeeee! Eyeing that for the longest time. Still,he knows me best. Double happiness huh. First was BB,next T&C.
On the eve of Xmas B and I hung out with some friends and 'count down' to Xmas. And Faith called to wish me. Aww.. So sweet of her. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! SHE'S AT NYC NOW!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! Leave me here for 10days! )): She better get me something. WAHAHAHA. Today met B and went town. Lunch at XinWang then shoppingggggg. And finally I found sth I like that have my size in f21! Goodygoody. Then cold storage to get foody for home. But we end up going LK to chill. Normal but great Xmas!
Colddddddd Storageeeeeeeeeeeee
Home sweet home.
A BIG FAT KISS CAUSE HE HAS BEEN GOOD! WAHAHAHA
Cafe del mar with SSSS that day and it was good but it wasn't a productive day cause we're suppose to play vball or sth. But we end up chilling by the pool,lying on the bed,eat and drink. GOSH! I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! AHHHHHHHHH!
Met Kit the other day to gossip awhile then she went to meet ****************** HAHAHAHAHAHA. For me to know for you to find out!
Act one shy only. Hahaha
Not planned!
After warm up. HAHAHAHA