Okay. I'm freaking bored now. Always staying at home/going out with friends. I think I should find a proper job/go back to school for my remodules. Sigh..... Weekends is gone just with a snap ): Yesterday went to do my nails. No more reddy nails but glitteryglittery nails. Something that I did like years ago? Hahahaha. After manicure went to QingQi's baby first month. Then B send me to work. Work was quite okay. Just stand there gave brochures and all to create awareness. Glad that our 'manager' and client are great and fun people to work with. What a pity Kit can't join in the fun ):
Vincent and CC.

As I mention from my previous post. I had a photoshoot. And is with the very funny Mandy. We kinda like gossip a little. Nicenice girl.
Mandyyyyyyyy!

Another two more from the shoot.

*Credits to Ed Perez
While waiting for B to end work,I'm watching Hi My Sweetheart (Hai pai tian xin)! Damn funny. HAHAHA. Hope B get his job done asap so we can have dinner over at Pizzahut. Yummmmms! Spicy drumlets here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee