Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if y'all know how I feel. I need freedom. I want freedom. But now,I'm like a jailbird. Get coop in the cage like forever. No,I don't like being coop. I wanna fly freely. I know where y'all standing but then again. Put yourself into my shoes. Yes,I'm the elders in the family. I have to set a good example. But there are alot of ways to set a good example. And not always asking me to come back this time this time which always spoils my mood in fact everyone mood. There are rules in the house which I think is very ridiculous. I know you care for me,love me. But this is not the way. I appreciate this 20years coming 21 the things y'all have done. I seriously do appreciate. Have y'all ever thought why have I never ever became rebellious? The reason is you two. I respect the both of you so I have never ever run away from home,never get bad influence. Never this never that. Many friends was asking. You gonna turn 21 soon. Why are your parents still so strict. I kept quiet. They gave advices like I should talk to them or even stay out and not go back home. Okay they are not being bad or whatsoever. But they have experience it before. So they know how to handle it. Where else me,being a good girl cos I love my daddy and mommy. But there are so many things. So many things that many people wouldn't understand. Feeling all so confuse on what I should do. Everything is not going my way. I need a shoulder to lean on. I'm sick and tired of all these. How I wish all these are just dreams and not reality. I need a break.........................................